Small muffin pan cup & traditional style panettone mold, single layer paper side wall construction with a corrugated bottom.
Our paper baking molds are designed to be part of the packaging, & eliminate metal baking pans "Bake and Sell". They are of a rigid freestanding construction. Microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees. Freezer safe as well. Our baking molds standard color is a dark brown paper background with an attractive gold floret print over lay.
Instructions for baking with Paper Baking Molds
* All of our paper baking molds are safe in temperature up to 450°F.
* When using in your oven, make sure you pre-heat the oven to the desired temperature before placing the ovenable tray in.
* Place the tray on a aluminum cookie sheet and make sure to place it in the center rack.
* The aluminum tray helps distribute heat evenly to the bottom of tray and also helps when removing the item from the oven.
* Placing the tray on the center rack will help ensure the tray only gets exposed to the temperature the oven is set to.
* Lower and upper racks may be closer to heating elements and therefore exposed to temperature much greater than the oven setting.
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8"|