Angel cake & bundt cake paper baking pans.
Our paper baking molds are designed to be part of the packaging, & eliminate metal baking pans "Bake and Sell". They are of a rigid freestanding construction. Microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees. Freezer safe as well. Our baking molds standard color is a dark brown paper background with an attractive gold floret print over lay.
Paper baking mold has corrugated side walls and bottoms. This style of construction makes them rigid and durable. Can be used for coffee, yogurt, cream cakes and even cheese cakes.
Instructions for baking with Paper Baking Molds
* All of our paper baking molds are safe in temperature up to 450°F.
* When using in your oven, make sure you pre-heat the oven to the desired temperature before placing the ovenable tray in.
* Place the tray on a aluminum cookie sheet and make sure to place it in the center rack.
* The aluminum tray helps distribute heat evenly to the bottom of tray and also helps when removing the item from the oven.
* Placing the tray on the center rack will help ensure the tray only gets exposed to the temperature the oven is set to.
* Lower and upper racks may be closer to heating elements and therefore exposed to temperature much greater than the oven setting.
|Bottom Diameter||6 1/4", center hole: 3"|
You may be interested in