Cupcake Recipe, A Delicious Chocolate Cherry Cupcake
Do you love Chocolate and Cherries? Well how about baking the perfect desert that combines the two. I know this sounds delightful right, what’s even better is the amazing Chocolate cherry cupcake recipe that is below. But before we get there here are a few facts and opinions about why chocolate and cherries are amazing for those non-believers.
- Chocolate is the yummiest flavor of all time! (of course that’s my opinion)
- Chocolate has over 500 flavor components (fact)
- Chocolate has great health benefits; it contains Antioxidant, which help stop depression, lower high blood pressure, prevents tumors and more (fact)
- Cherries are bitter sweet but still yummy ( In my opinion)
- Cherries contain Anthocyanins, which is the red pigment in berries that reduces pain and inflammation and protect cells from oxidative damaged (fact)
- Cherries have also been shown to contain high levels of Melatonin, which is shown to be important for the function of the immune system (fact)
Now that you know all of the facts about why chocolate and cherries are amazing, imagine how great they would be if you combined them. Let’s get to the baking!!!
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
Above are the ingredients and for the rest of this wonderful delicious chocolate cherry cupcake recipe you can visit http://www.foodsnots.com/2012/01/chocolate-cherry-cupcakes.html
With this desert you are able to create an elegant looking cupcake with amazing taste that is great for any occasion! If you do get to using this cupcake recipe please leave a comment below and send us a picture of the result.